Your website legitimizes your business, your blog, and your brand. A domain name represents who you are, what your offering, and where you're located. Domain names can include your company name, your brand, or your product.
A domain name makes your brand more widely understood:
A Domain Name:
The bottom line is that a good domain name can go a long way toward generating traffic to your Web Site and building your reputation. Which, in turn, will result in more customers and better sales.
How will the domain name be transferred to me?
We offer two ways to pay for the domain name(s).
1) PayPal - We accept all major credit cards including: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover via PayPal’s secure payment system.
A) If your account is Verified, there’s no limit on the total amount of money you can send from your account. You can send up to $10,000 in a single transaction. (This amount can vary, though, depending on your currency.)
B) If your account is Unverified, there’s a limit on the total amount of money you can send from your account. Follow these steps:
– Click: See how much you can send with PayPal on the bottom left side of the page.
– Follow the steps to verify your account.
2) Escrow - Secure transaction via Escrow.com on purchases above $3000. Their general fee is around 3% – 10% and is paid by the buyer. Funds may take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days to clear. Escrow.com has a wide range of payment options, please visit their website for more information.
A) Please open a free account at Escrow.com and provide your email address associated with the account and the domain name you wish to purchase to Jason@DNAdvisor.com and we will set up a transaction at Escrow.com
B) Once payment has been received and cleared we will ask for the transfer details depending on the registrar where the domain is currently registered, and the registrar that you prefer to use.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EITHER PAYMENT METHOD:
If you have an account at the same registrar where the domain is registered, then the transfer will occur almost immediately. However, If you do not have an account at the registrar where the domain you purchase is at, you have to options:
1) You can either set up a free account (again this will allow an instant and almost immediate transfer)
2) We can give you a transfer code and you can transfer the domain to whatever registrar you prefer.
Links from Our Website
Modifications of Terms
Cancellations and Refunds
Regarding to any other questions, please submit an email to Help@TheDomainBaron.com